11 March 2007

Madge the Cat

Some who read this weblog might have thought that I'm such a dork, doing nothing but watching films and reading books. Mind you, I've got a life too, you know, and it's time I introduced you to our little Madge. She's a beautiful tabby, who loves to watch birds flying by and pee right after the litter tray is cleared.

I fell in love with her at first sight when I saw her at CU's Friday Fair. Thanks are due to those people at the SOS (an animal rescue institute), without whom this little Madge would almost certainly still be left to fend for herself somewhere in Bangkok.

FYI, Madge loves the Gourmet Seafood Flavour Whiskas. (We did try all sorts of flavour but turns out this is the only one she favours.) She also likes me to rub my chin against the back of her neck. She finds ribbons irresistible. She loves to leave a lot of fur around, which makes Mat mad.

She also looks somewhat like the cat on the cover of Haruki Murakami's Kafka on the Shore (Thai version). But I guess she's not as alienated as those characters in that novel.

No comments: